Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 1 EOS , Great Customer Service


“Consumers usually face a broad array of products and services that might satisfy a given need. How do they choose among these many market offerings? Customers form expectations about the value and satisfaction that various market offerings will deliver and buy accordingly. Satisfied customers buy again and tell others about their good experiences. Dissatisfied customers often switch to competitors and disparage the product to others” (Marketing An Introduction page 7)  I been using Native Instruments for many years and have been a satisfied customers . Fist time I had a issue with one of there programs called Native Instruments Komplete software , i sent them an email informing them about my issue . First week we where emailing back and forward trying to fix the issuer with my Native Instruments Komplete software . After I try eve thing they told me to do with my Native Instruments komplete . My Native Instruments  Komplete wasn't working properly still. So after I told them what was still going on with my Native Instruments Komplete software they decide to send a whole new Native Instruments Komplete by mail . When I received the new program Komplete from Native Instruments it worked perfectly with no bug or issue at all . Ever since the fist issue that  I had with Native Instruments they where there for me when I had an issue with any product of theres.  They alway said me email to keep me updated with all there programs .When am looking for new software, I usually look to see if they have something new or coming out  fist then other company .I alway recommend this brand to my friends and tell them how good there product are and if you ever need help there for you . This is why I believed Native Instruments is great company with great customer service 

No comments:

Post a Comment