Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WEEK 6: EOC ME X3



WEEK 6: EOC ME X3

What three thing you can find in my house that will describe the person I am .This question is a hard one for me to answer because am constantly always asking myself. As I take a dive into the deep in of my house to find to find the best three thing that can best describe who am I .Lets stats with the first thing which is original piece of art my Mr. Haget.  I forgot the name of it but a tropical parrot with his head fade away or censer off. This is my fist chose because this is how I feel a lot of the time. A censer face or a face fade away in the world. The second thing you find in my house would be a synthesizer Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-12 Rhythm .I picked this as my second thing because always making drum beat in my head or on my computer. Also I loving making electrician noise because am I love techno and tec-house music. The third thing you can find in my house to describe me is not in my house but on my body. The million falcon tattoo. I pick this as my last one because I love space and am always moving in light speed. So I think these three thing will best descried me, the Mr. Haget art piece, the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-12 Rhythm synthesizer, and last off all my million falcon tattoo will best describe me.


No comments:

Post a Comment